GA – Financial Literacy for Beauty Professionals 101
Course Fee: $14.99
Credit Hours: 1 hour
Completion Deadline: 12/31/2020
This course is comprised of one (1) section discussing the following information:
Money Mindset: This section provides an introduction into Financial Literacy and why it’s important. Focus will be on uncovering various mindsets, beliefs, traditions and habits that can hinder one from achieving financial success. This section further illustrates this concept with an online FinLit quiz, activities and recommended reads.
- Students will be able to test and identify their current understanding of how money works using interactive assignments.
- Students will receive recommended reads, tips, and various resources to help students feel confident in matters of personal and business finance.
- Students will have a clear written picture of their current financial situation. Once completing the course, students will have the tools and a plan of action necessary to save, budget, understand personal retirement needs, and invest.
- Students will be able to identify and reprogram unhealthy thoughts and habits using innovative DIY techniques that prove successful.
- Student will be able to test knowledge and understanding of course material with final exams.
This is an ONLINE 1 hour CE course for Cosmetology, Nail Technology, Esthetics and Barber Professionals in the State of Georgia. The class is approved by the GA Board of Cosmetology and Barbers.