GA – Financial Literacy for Beauty Professionals 102
Course Fee: $14.99
Credit Hours: 1 hour
Completion Deadline: 12/31/2020
This course is comprised of one (1) section discussing the following information that builds off of 101:
The Wealth Formula: This section builds on 101 by introducing “The Wealth Formula” and its (5) components. Each input is explained as it pertains to how money works and how to assign money a “job”.
- Students will be able to test and identify their current understanding of how money works using interactive assignments.
- Students will receive recommended reads, tips, and various resources to help students feel confident in matters of personal and business finance.
- Students will have a clear written picture of their current financial situation. Once completing the course, students will have the tools and a plan of action necessary to save, budget, understand personal retirement needs, and invest.
- Students will be able to identify and reprogram unhealthy thoughts and habits using innovative DIY techniques that prove successful.
- Student will be able to test knowledge and understanding of course material with final exams.
This is an ONLINE 1 hour CE course for Cosmetology, Nail Technology, Esthetics and Barber Professionals in the State of Georgia. The class is approved by the GA Board of Cosmetology and Barbers.