NC – Aromatherapy and Lymphatic Drainage for Health and Beauty
The Aromatherapy and Lymphatic Drainage for Health and Beauty course discusses basic knowledge of essential oils in face and body treatments, including which oils are best for specific conditions and applications using a lymph drainage device.
We start with a basic explanation of the lymph system, its importance in healthy skin and body. Treatment suggestions will be discussed for both face and body, followed by discussions of contra-indications in performing lymphatic drainage. Instructions for regular facial procedures combined with aromadrainage will also be given.
A step by step protocol will be demonstrated by the Instructor on how to perform lymph drainage using a lymph drainage device.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of essential oils and their application in skincare.
- Explain the basic anatomy and physiology of the lymphatic system and identify the relevant structures involved in lymphatic drainage and its importance for healthy skin and body.
- Identify the most common causes of edema and cellulite.
- List the appropriate steps in performing aroma drainage using a device.
- Demonstrate proficiency in basic techniques of aroma drainage for face and body.
This is an ONLINE 3 hour CE course for Cosmetology, Esthetics and Nail Technology Professionals in the State of North Carolina. The class meets the requirements set by the North Carolina Board of Cosmetic Art Examiners.
Think you might be EXEMPT from completing CE hours? Check with the NC Board of Cosmetic Art Examiners.