NC – Financial Literacy for Beauty Professionals 102
Course Fee: $14.99
Credit Hours: 1 hour
Completion Deadline: 12/31/2020
This course is comprised of one (1) section discussing the following information that builds off of 101:
The Wealth Formula: This section builds on 101 by introducing “The Wealth Formula” and its (5) components. Each input is explained as it pertains to how money works and how to assign money a “job”.
- Students will be able to test and identify their current understanding of how money works using interactive assignments.
- Students will receive recommended reads, tips, and various resources to help students feel confident in matters of personal and business finance.
- Students will have a clear written picture of their current financial situation. Once completing the course, students will have the tools and a plan of action necessary to save, budget, understand personal retirement needs, and invest.
- Students will be able to identify and reprogram unhealthy thoughts and habits using innovative DIY techniques that prove successful.
- Student will be able to test knowledge and understanding of course material with final exams.
This is an ONLINE 1 hour CE course for Cosmetology, Esthetics and Nail Technology Professionals in the State of North Carolina. The class meets the requirements set by the North Carolina Board of Cosmetic Art Examiners.
Think you might be EXEMPT from completing CE hours? Check with the NC Board of Cosmetic Art Examiners.