SC – Effective Teaching and Professional Strategies for Instructors
Format:Live & Online Combo
Course Fee: $174.99
Credit Hours: 12 hours (6 Online/6 Virtual)
VIRTUAL Class: Sunday, February 21, 2021 from 9:20am-4:30pm
It’s important for Instructors to balance classroom teaching strategies and skills that are essential for their professional growth. Within this course, we discuss both topics in two ways:
Effective Teaching Strategies
Discussed are strategies for teaching and learning, creative ways to enhance the learning environment, practical strategies that students can implement immediately and an introduction to technology in the classroom.
Professional Growth Strategies
Strategies surrounding, salon and people management techniques, and marketing using various methods of social media and branding.
12 CEU hours are required to renew your license. Your registration for this ONLINE 6 hour CEU course, will also serve as your registration for the VIRTUAL 6 hour Effective Teaching Strategies for All Learners CEU class on Sunday, February 21, 2021 from 9:20am-4:30pm. No additional registration steps are required.
SC (VIRTUAL) – Effective Teaching Strategies for All Learners
Effective Teaching Strategies will guide instructors in developing instructional strategies that can be adapted to the needs of students. This virtual class facilitated through Zoom, will help instructors understand strategies that will assist students as they progress toward learning goals while bringing engagement to the learning environment.
This is a VIRTUAL one (1) day 6 hour Instructor CE course. It will satisfy any ONSITE/LIVE CEU hour requirements. Due to Covid-19, the SC Board of Cosmetology has approved virtual classes to satisfy in-person learning.
How It Works
- Register for an 6 hour online Instructor CEU course (automatically registers you for the 6 hour virtual class.)
- Complete the online course before Sunday, February 21st.
- Carefully read the virtual course confirmation email (sent at least 48 hours before the virtual class) explaining how to connect to Zoom and Do’s/Don’ts.
- SHOW UP!!! On February 21st to attend the class, listen, engage and learn!
- During the virtual class, there will be a lunch break and several 10 minute brain breaks.
- THAT’S IT!!! Your 12 hours will be reported to USC for processing within 48 hours after completing the class.
Please be prepared to verify your identity with two forms of ID: Drivers License and Instructor License. Both courses will satisfy 12 credit hours of the 12 credit hours required for renewal.