SC – Financial Literacy for Beauty Professionals
Course Fee: $64.99
Credit Hours: 3 hours
Completion Deadline: 12/31/2020
Money Mindset: Students will be able to identify the interconnection between mindset and reality.
4 Step Financial Foundation: Students will learn how to safely protect and grow their money and reduce the impact of taxation.
The Wealth Formula: Students will learn practical principles of wealth building to “secure the bag” long-term.
Money Moves: Students will be able to immediately apply financial strategies to real-world situations.
- Students will be able to test and identify their current understanding of how money works using interactive assignments.
- Students will receive recommended reads, tips, and various resources to help students feel confident in matters of personal and business finance.
- Students will have a clear written picture of their current financial situation. Once completing the course, students will have the tools and a plan of action necessary to save, budget, understand personal retirement needs, and invest.
- Students will be able to identify and reprogram unhealthy thoughts and habits using innovative DIY techniques that prove successful.
- Student will be able to test knowledge and understanding of course material with final exams.
This is an ONLINE 3 hour CE course for Cosmetologist, Nail Technicians and Estheticians in South Carolina. You must complete 2 (3 hour) online courses with Premier Online Education in order to receive your 6 CE hours. The class is approved by the SC Board of Cosmetology.