SC (VIRTUAL) – Nail Art Design
Nail art is a creative way to paint, decorate and enhance the nails. They are typically an extension of the individual and play a vital role in self expression. This hands-on virtual Nail Art Design class facilitated through Zoom, provides basic insight on how to create different nail designs, techniques to enhance Nail Artists and Technician skills, and universal precautions when working with clients. In addition, participants will also have the opportunity to design nails. More information about materials you will need for this class, will be provided a couple of weeks before the start of the class.
This is a VIRTUAL one (1) day 6 hour CE course. It will satisfy any ONSITE/LIVE CEU hour requirements. Due to Covid-19, the SC Board of Cosmetology has approved virtual classes to satisfy in-person learning until December 31, 2020.
How It Works
- Register for the 6 hour virtual CEU class.
- Carefully read the confirmation email (sent 48 hours before the class) explaining how to connect to Zoom and Do’s/Don’ts.
- SHOW UP!!! On December 13th to attend the class, listen, engage and learn!
- During the virtual class, there will be a lunch break and several 10 minute brain breaks.
- THAT’S IT!!! Your 6 hours will be reported to USC for processing within 48 hours after completing the class.
Please bring two forms of ID: Drivers License and Cosmetology or Nail Technician License. This course will satisfy 6 credit hours of the 6 credit hours required for renewal.
***Registration the day of will not be accepted.***