SC – Successful Look: Salon Management (Virtual) *RENEWAL
Salon Managers are masters of multi-tasking, organization, leading others and overall business acumen. There are a number of character traits, interpersonal and communication skills that can help Salon Managers become better leaders and more effective managers. This virtual class facilitated through Zoom, will focus on a number of different areas, including managing your financial career in today’s economy, client retention and expansion, and how to best support salon employees.
This is a VIRTUAL one (1) day 6 hour CEU course for Cosmetologist in South Carolina. It will satisfy any ONSITE/LIVE CEU hour requirements. Due to Covid-19, the SC Board of Cosmetology has approved virtual classes to satisfy in-person learning. The class is approved by the SC Board of Cosmetology.
How It Works
- Register for the 6 hour virtual CEU class.
- Carefully read the confirmation email (sent 48 hours before the class) explaining how to connect to Zoom and Do’s/Don’ts.
- SHOW UP!!! On February 28th to attend the class, listen, engage and learn!
- During the virtual class, there will be a lunch break and several 10 minute brain breaks.
- THAT’S IT!!! Your 6 hours will be reported to USC for processing within 48 hours after completing the class.
Please be prepared to verify your identity with two forms of ID: Drivers License and Cosmetology License. This course will satisfy 6 credit hours of the 6 credit hours required for renewal.
***Registration the day of will not be accepted.***