SC – Natural Hair Braiding Course (Non-CE)
Subjects:Natural Hair Braiding
The Natural Hair Braiding Certification course will provide you with a technical understanding of hair structure, safety and sanitation, and rules and regulations for the SC Board of Barber Examiners. Once complete, you will receive a certificate of completion that you will submit to the SC Board of Barber Examiners for licensure.
This is an ONLINE 6 hour course for those seeking a Certified Natural Hair Braiding License in South Carolina and is an APPROVED certification course by the SC Board of Barber Examiners. The certificate does NOT provide licensure but certifies you to sit for the licensure exam administered by the SC Board of Barber Examiners.
To help guide you toward receiving your Natural Hair Braiding License, here is a step-by-step guide we recommend you follow before, during, and after the course:
- Step 1: Review the application process found on the SC Board of Barber Examiners website.
- Step 2: Successfully complete the 6 hour board approved Natural Hair Braiding course with Premier Online Education. All materials and one exam are included.
- Step 3: Submit a copy of your Natural Hair Braiding certificate and $25 fee with your application to the SC Board of Barber Examiners. The online and paper applications can be found on their website.
- Step 4: Pass a 25 question multiple-choice examination administered by the South Carolina Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation/Board of Barber Examiners (LLR).
By the end of this course, you will be able to…
- Outline best practices that can positively impact adjusting to the new normal with COVID-19
- Identify different regulations that impact workplace safety
- Describe the criteria that are used for evaluating the effectiveness of decontamination techniques
- Develop a deeper understanding of hair care and safety, and how it may impact your business and clients
- Improve your knowledge of the SC Board of Barber Examiners rules and regulations