The Effective Teaching Strategies for All Learners will guide instructors on how to develop instructional strategies that can be adapted to the needs of any student. This VIRTUAL class facilitated through Zoom, will help instructors understand strategies that will assist students as they progress toward learning goals while bringing engagement to the learning environment.
It’s important for Instructors to balance classroom teaching strategies and skills that are essential for their professional growth. You’ll walk away from the course with the following:
- Strategies for effective teaching and learning that meet a learners desired outcome
- Creative ways to enhance the learning experience and environment for learners
- Practical and hands-on learning strategies that students can implement immediately
This is a VIRTUAL one (1) day 4 hour Instructor CEU course. It will satisfy any ONSITE/LIVE CEU hour requirements. Registration for this course will serve as your registration for the Effective Teaching Strategies for All Learners CEU class on Sunday, March 6, 2023 from 9:00 AM – 1:30 PM EST.
How It Works
- Register for the 4 hour online Instructor CEU course.
- Complete the online course before Sunday, March 6th.
- Carefully read the confirmation email (sent 48 hours before the class) explaining how to connect to Zoom and Do’s/Don’ts.
- SHOW UP!!! On March 6th to attend the class, listen, engage and learn!
- During the virtual class, there will be a 30 minute lunch break and several 10 minute brain breaks.
- THAT’S IT!!! Your 4 hours will be reported to USC for processing within 48 hours after completing the class.