It’s the responsibility of everyone working in the hair and beauty industry to practice safe and hygienic work practices. Maintaining high standards of hygiene in a salon, spa or any hair and beauty business is vital to prevent the risks of spreading viruses and bacterial infections.
Whether you are an owner, manager or professional, this course will provide you with best practices for addressing safety and sanitation as it pertains to bacteriology, infection control, decontamination and much more. The course will also refresh your understanding of the rules and regulations mandated by the South Carolina Board of Cosmetology.
This is an ONLINE 4 hour CEU course for Cosmetologist, Nail Technicians and Estheticians in South Carolina. The class is approved by the SC Board of Cosmetology for the 2022-2023 renewal cycle.
- Outline best practices to positively impact adjusting to the new normal with COVID-19
- Identify different regulations that impact workplace safety
- Describe the criteria that are used for evaluating the effectiveness of decontamination techniques
- Develop a deeper understanding of hair care and safety, and how it may impact your business and clients
- Improve your knowledge of the SC Board of Cosmetology rules and regulations